Congleton Harriers are a friendly group of runners who enjoy a wide range of running events from Parkrun, road and off road marathons, to cross country and fell races.
Typically our Summer runs are off road and our Winter runs are on road. We have regular monthly social events which follow some of our runs.
As a club we are actively involved in a range of local running events such as:
- The North Staffs Cross Country League
- The SMAC Summer Series
And we regularly take teams to:
- The National Fell Relay Championships
- The National Cross Country Championships
All runs meet at Congleton Leisure Centre unless other wise stated with the exception of the occasional Tuesday night Away run
(details of these here).
- Monday 6pm - approximately 4 miles
- Tuesday 7pm - approximately 8 miles
- Thursday am Pensioners Potter (details here)
- Thursday 7pm Interval Training 1 hour
- Congleton Parkrun 1st Saturday of each month, meet at Astbury Mere 8:45
If you would be interested in running with us then please come along to one of our club runs listed above.
You are very welcome to come along and give it a try, no obligation. The Monday 6pm group suits younger runners as well as adults. Tuesday at 7pm is well suited to more experienced runers
To contact us then please email firstname.lastname@example.org